We clean multiple types of drapes including:
- Drapes, window scarves and valances.
- Pleats, French pleats, tiebacks, sheer and lace.
- Silk, chenille, velvet, floral and earth tones.
- All cleanable fabrics.
All drapes can be cleaned in place in the home or brought back to our facility.
In-House Cleaning Procedure
- Prepare the area and protect the surrounding floor and furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum the front and back of the drapes, top to bottom, to remove dust and soil.
- Spray drapes with a specialized dry cleaning solution.
- Machine extract ground-in soil, pollen, allergens and smoke, leaving drapes clean and fresh smelling while keeping your privacy.
Facility Cleaning Procedure
- Carefully take down the drapes, protecting them and bringing them back to our facility.
- Dry clean the drapes removing the ground-in soil, allergens, and smoke.
- Press the drapes and ensure even hems and parallel pleats.
- Bring back the drapes, re-hang them and make sure they operate properly.
- Delivery time will be between 3 and 5 days.
Book an appointment, get a quote, or ask us a question. We promise to respond quickly.